Rezco has a track record of above average wealth creation while at the same time taking below average risk. It is important to manage risk through the cycles – there is a time to take risk and a time to avoid it, we take this very seriously and invest a lot of time and skill into risk management while utilising sophisticated tech to support the process.
Rezco’s risk management is observed through the fund’s market leading risk statistics. We aim for:
- Lower drawdown ratio (protecting client capital as best we can)
- Lower downside volatility (client’s have a better journey and stay invested long term)
- Lower correlation to peers and the benchmark (this reduces our client’s total portfolio risk)
Being excessively risk averse is dangerous as it limits compounding returns over time, and taking too much risk could mean giving away long term returns during a market crash. Taking risk is calculated and timed, and the goal is to create wealth. We aim for:
- Long term return out-performance
- Non correlating alpha (we generate alpha from different sources or ideas)
- Compounding above inflation according to risk profile (savings need to meet future spending goals)
- Low Beta returns – adding returns without adding proportional risk (we target higher risk adjusted returns, not simply higher returns)
Cutting-Edge Investment Tech
One of our core competitive advantages at Rezco is how we use technology. Using the latest data processing tools as well as machine learning technology through our affiliate company, alis_, we are able to interpret data faster than ever before. This allows our analysts to ingest and react to information with more agility, ensuring efficiency in finding alpha for our clients.