At REZCO we are always on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL ANALYST
Rezco has a unique way of looking at the world that delivers on our objective of achieving superior, risk adjusted returns for our clients. This means that we hire analysts with a creative and analytical mind that do not usually have prior investment experience.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Really bright young professionals or new graduates with a great work ethic. What you have achieved matters more to us what you than what you studied. We are looking for remarkable people that graduated in the top 5% of their class, in a numerate degree, who have a strong desire to be a fund manager. We expect to see lots of A’s on a transcript. Global news should intrigue you to dig deeper in search of investment opportunities.
WHY ASSET MANAGEMENT?
We see investment management as the intersection of behavioral finance, investment knowledge and game theory. What excites us about asset management is the challenge of finding great investment ideas for our clients. One of our maxims is “There is always a great investment idea staring you in the face, you just can’t see it yet”. If this sense of intellectual adventure and discovery fascinates you, we would like to hear from you.
- Rezco is a multiple award winning and fast growing asset manager. Learning from a talented investment team, you will quickly receive responsibility and be close to the investment decision-making process.
- Rezco allocates 30% of its profits to staff bonuses. This can be extremely lucrative.
- Rezco donates 20% of attributable profit to social causes. We find this extremely motivating.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Fill in your details below to get the ball rolling.
- This is the initial screen where we mostly validate the minimum academic requirements.
- From there on, we look at qualitative factors.
- We then take our candidate through some psychometric tests.
- After this, we get into a detailed interview process.
You will hear back from us promptly at each stage.
Minimum salary R 400k CTC.
Work experience or greater achievement will improve the package up to R 1.2m, including share of bonus pool. After 1 year with the company, staff may be invited onto the bonus share pool. As the company grows the bonuses becomes more significant.
Still interested and in the top 5% of your class? Submit your details below and we’ll get back to you
WE ARE SEEKING THE VERY BEST & BRIGHTEST TALENT TO JOIN OUR DISTRIBUTION TEAM.
The investment specialist (IS) will report to the head of distribution and be responsible for actively identifying and establishing relationships with platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants and financial advisers. Focus on business development throughout the Pretoria, Mpumalanga and Limpopo regions.
WHAT DOES THE JOB ENTAIL?
- Sales, Marketing and Relationship Building in the Asset Management Industry
- Manage and develop relationships with platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants, financial advisers and direct clients.
- Maintain and grow business flows from IFA and direct clients.
- To ensure an understanding by platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants, financial advisers and direct clients of the philosophy and long term goals of Rezco Asset Management.
- To promote Rezco Asset Management and the products and services to platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants, financial advisers and direct clients.
- Do presentations to platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants, financial advisers and direct clients when required to do so, and to take responsibility for the efficient coordination of the events.
- Arrange and oversee the coordination of platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants, financial advisers and direct clients (In house/externally) venues, presentations, marketing material, etc.
- To ensure the highest standard of service excellence for all Rezco Asset Management’s clients.
- To identify trends in the industry and to gather intelligence, and to take steps to ensure threats are countered, and opportunities are identified.
- To develop and maintain a strategic plan, and to execute against that plan.
- Solve and manage queries on an ongoing basis.
- To proactively report back to platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants, financial advisers and direct clients, on the tracking of all new business, queries, outstanding requirements, assets under management, and all ad hoc requests.
- To respond to and resolve all platform (LISP) business development managers, their business consultants, financial advisers and direct clients ad hoc requests.
- To meet with and report progress made to management.
- To advise management of any incident that might compromise the values of Rezco Asset Management.
- To keep and maintain a portfolio of evidence of all daily activities for presentation purposes to management.
- Work together with management on ad hoc projects to further business development i.e. presentations, functions etc.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Based/resides in Pretoria
- Experience within the Asset Management / IFA markets
- Strong presentation skills, ability to present to IFA’s as well as end investors
- Exceptional people skills
- Be able to build and manage business relationships with clients
- Ability to network effectively
- Must demonstrate a knowledge and passion for investments
- Incentive driven
- Opportunistic approach
- Sales oriented, must demonstrate a desire and ability to sell
- Be comfortable with a “mobile office” environment
- Self-starter, able to operate independently and manage time effectively.
- Confident in dealing with people as well as presenting
- EE and Non EE Candidates may apply.
Related Tertiary Qualification(s) – B.Com Economics / Investment Management / Finance. CFP an advantage
Industry Related Basic (Depending on level of experience), Performance based bonus (At discretion of management) + Cell phone, Laptop, 3G, Printer, Travel allowance
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate to join this dynamic, growing team please submit your details below and we’ll get back to you